Hey Matt, you may be interested to know that lately I've had a State Hotel song running through my head. Weird. No idea what it was called, but it's the one with the line "I have a method that works..." How are youse guys? Here's a link to a blog about a community garden type thing a friend of mine started. I've been logging mucho hours there for the past few months. http://longfellowcreekgarden.blogspot.com/ Who doesn't want to be at work? Me!
4 comments:
I love the silent "news reel" of your desert exploits! Brought a fair number of chuckles to the surface! - dad
I'm wondering if the camels just walk loose around the desert? Ma Green
Hi Matt!
Hi Laurel!
Hey Matt, you may be interested to know that lately I've had a State Hotel song running through my head. Weird. No idea what it was called, but it's the one with the line "I have a method that works..." How are youse guys? Here's a link to a blog about a community garden type thing a friend of mine started. I've been logging mucho hours there for the past few months. http://longfellowcreekgarden.blogspot.com/
Who doesn't want to be at work? Me!
Oh yeah, what's your email address? I can't seem to find one for you.
Post a Comment